There are 4 stages in Daoist alchemy with Laying The Foundations being the first, and, most important.
In this workshop, you’ll discover the practices for this vital first stage and also understand how to use the classic Neijing Tu to help your practice. That’s it on the right…
The Neijing Tu is an energy road map of the inner landscape of the human body and you’ll find out all it’s meanings, hidden and obvious.
The benefits of regular and consistent practice are many but here’s a quick glimpse:
- Release physical tension and dissolve energy obstructions from your body
- Increase your energy levels tremendously
- Improve the effectiveness of your breathing
- Activate your lower Dantian (lower energy centre)
- Forge a strong connection between your breath, intent and energy
- Begin to directly experience and awaken your physical potential
- Begin to directly experience and activate your energy system
Tension in your physical and energetic body can cause many problems to manifest and the Laying the Foundations workshop begins to dissolve all of these tensions through subtle use of the breath and gentle awareness.
You’ll have all the knowledge you need at your fingertips after this workshop, so all you need to do is practice and reap the rewards…
Suitable for Beginners