Below are some of the most commonly asked questions about the classes including what to wear, how much and more.
If there's anything I haven't covered, please email me and let me know via the Contact page
Do I Have to be a member of Swansea U3A?
You can attend two t'ai chi lessons to see if you like it before joining the U3A. Swansea U3A has an annual fee of only £10. You can join on-line here.
What fees are payable for the lessons?
- U3A (& Murton TBC) All Levels Classes = £16 per calendar month via standing order or £6.00 per session. Sign Up Now!
- City & County of Swansea Employees = £10 per calendar month via standing order or £4 per session
- Maggie's = Free to those who have suffered or are currently suffering from cancer and their families/friends/carers
- Tuesday Evening, Port Tennant = £22 per month or £8 per lesson Sign Up Now!
- Cheng Hsin = £28 per month or £9 per session Sign Up Now!
- ELITE Classes = POA
What do I need to Wear for the classes?
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and footwear that's comfortable and fairly flat.
What if I can't make every class?
No problem. If you're away on holiday or travel abroad regularly simply pick up where you left off when you return. Many people in the all levels drop in classes are away for extended periods during the year. We'll still be here when you come back
What if I'm not very co-ordinated?
Don't worry, you're not expected to be co-ordinated when you start and it comes with regular practice, you'll get there
What if my balance isn't good?
Same thing applies as for co-ordination above, it'll get better with practice