Stress Prevention Qigong Set (Download)
Detox and tonify your internal organs and balance your body, mind and internal energy (Qi, pronounced Chee). This gentle set can have a positive effect on you:
- Physically (easing joint pain, aches and stiffness)
- Emotionally (helping anger, frustration, impatience, fear, sadness & worry)
- Mentally (Calming the mind and giving a new perspective)
- Spiritually (Soothing the Spirit and increasing consciousness)
Designed with complete beginners and current students in mind, this downloadable video set (in .MP4 format) is a comprehensive downloadable guide to the 8 breathing exercises that make up the Stress Prevention Qigong Form. You can be practicing in just minutes.
If you do attend classes, you'll find the 8 exercises we do after the warm up presented here in complete and meticulous detail.
And, I appreciate that some of you can't make any classes at all, so this will help you to practice and become proficient and skilful in the Stress Prevention Qigong form in your own time and at your own pace.
There's nearly 2 hours of tuition in this set - for just 8 exercises.
That's exceptionally thorough and in-depth.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Basic stepping methods for this set
- Hand positions for this set
- Each of the 8 exercises individually explained & demonstrated
- A complete follow along demonstration
You'll learn how the stepping and hand positions activate or trigger certain meridian points and meridians, and what the main points of focus are for each exercise.
And, you'll learn what the exercise does and /or which internal organ it balances.
Here's a brief run-down of the exercises you'll learn:
- Taiji Breathing - adjusts the breath, calms the mind, relaxes the body
- Round Fan Covers The Moon - for the Kidneys
- Buffalo Ploughs The Land - for the Heart
- Distinguished Lord Combs The Hair - for the Lungs
- Flower Displays Buddha - for the Liver
- Single Arm Supports Heaven - for the Spleen
- Tapping Rendu - balance energy in front and rear meridians (the microcosmic orbit channels)
- Sink Qi To The Dantian - close the exercise and store energy
Plus, there's a section on Daoyin (Qigong) Basics. This covers all you need to know to help you through performing the exercises more effectively and precisely. This is what's covered in Daoyin Basics:
- Diagonal Stepping
- Side stepping
- Cross over stepping
- Daoyin closed palm
- Daoyin open palm
- Hollow Fist
- Shang Fist
- The 8 Character Palm
- The Dragon Palm
Which points and channels are stimulated when you step or hold a certain hand position? You'll know after you watch the above section...
... and there's even more... (read below for bonuses!)
The bonus files which contains the following:
- Basic Daoyin theory (everything you need to know to answer any questions your friends and family may ask, and more)
- Basic five element theory (this is at the heart of Chinese medicine and philosophy)
- Practice music (in MP3 format, playable on many devices)
- Cheat sheets for the Stress Prevention and Stress Relief sets (at-a-glance crib sheets which tell you what the exercise does and which meridian points to focus on. Plus, the name of the exercises in Chinese and English)
- Meridian point diagrams and point locations to help with your practice and mental focus
These exercises are part of the system devised by Professor Zhang, and are practised by over 4 million people worldwide
You'll be so pleased to be able to practise easily and more effectively after watching this video that you'll want to practise more often.
You'll need to be quick though, there's only a limited amount of sets available.
And finally, I'm so confident that you'll be happy with your purchase that the product is backed by my 100% Money Back Guarantee (see below).
That means that the risk is all mine...
100% Money Back Guarantee:
"The only thing I ask is that you try out the practices on the DVD for 60 days and at the end of that period if you're not satisfied for any reason at all, I'll refund your money in full, with no quibble"