stress prevention Qigong dvd set (2 discs)
Now with Bonus disc (details below)
Detox and tonify your internal organs and balance your body, mind and internal energy (Qi, pronounced Chee). This gentle set can have a positive effect on you:
- Physically (easing joint pain, aches and stiffness)
- Emotionally (helping anger, frustration, impatience, fear, sadness & worry)
- Mentally (Calming the mind and giving a new perspective)
- Spiritually (Soothing the Spirit and increasing consciousness)
Designed with complete beginners and current students in mind, this DVD is a comprehensive guide to the 8 breathing exercises that make up the Stress Prevention Qigong Form.
If you do attend classes, you'll find the 8 exercises we do after the warm up presented here in complete and meticulous detail.
And I appreciate that some of you can't make any classes at all, so this will help you to practice and become proficient and skilful in the Stress Prevention Qigong form in your own time and at your own pace.
There's nearly 2 hours of tuition on this DVD - for just 8 exercises.
That's exceptionally thorough and in-depth.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Basic stepping methods for this set
- Hand positions for this set
- Each of the 8 exercises individually explained & demonstrated
- A complete follow along demonstration
You'll learn how the stepping and hand positions activate or trigger certain meridian points and meridians, and what the main points of focus are for each exercise.
And, you'll learn what the exercise does and /or which internal organ it balances.
Here's a brief run-down of the exercises you'll learn:
- Taiji Breathing - adjusts the breath, calms the mind, relaxes the body
- Round Fan Covers The Moon - for the Kidneys
- Buffalo Ploughs The Land - for the Heart
- Distinguished Lord Combs The Hair - for the Lungs
- Flower Displays Buddha - for the Liver
- Single Arm Supports Heaven - for the Spleen
- Tapping Rendu - balance energy in front and rear meridians (the microcosmic orbit channels)
- Sink Qi To The Dantian - close the exercise and store energy
Plus, there's a section on Daoyin (Qigong) Basics. This covers all you need to know to help you through performing the exercises more effectively and precisely. This is what's covered in Daoyin Basics:
- Diagonal Stepping
- Side stepping
- Cross over stepping
- Daoyin closed palm
- Daoyin open palm
- Hollow Fist
- Shang Fist
- The 8 Character Palm
- The Dragon Palm
Which points and channels are stimulated when you step or hold a certain hand position? You'll know after you watch the above section...
... and there's even more... (read below for bonus disc contents)
The bonus data disc which works on your computer and not your DVD player contains the following:
- Basic Daoyin theory (everything you need to know to answer any questions your friends and family may ask, and more)
- Basic five element theory (this is at the heart of Chinese medicine and philosophy)
- Practice music (in MP3 format, playable on many devices)
- A demo of the form with the music (another follow along demo)
- Cheat sheets for the Stress Prevention and Stress Relief sets (at-a-glance crib sheets which tell you what the exercise does and which meridian points to focus on. Plus, the name of the exercises in Chinese and English)
- The whole DVD in portable digital format (each exercise has it's own file, in MP4 format, playable on all your devices: laptop, tablet, phone, desktop. Just take the exercise(s) you need on your favourite device anywhere in the world)
- Meridian point diagrams and point locations to help with your practice and mental focus
These exercises are part of the system devised by Professor Zhang, and are practised by over 4 million people worldwide
You'll be so pleased to be able to practise easily and more effectively after watching this DVD that you'll want to practise more often.
For a limited time, you can also get FREE postage. If you come to the class I'll bring it along for you, in person. But if you're not local, I'll post your copy directly to you via first class mail.
You'll need to be quick though, there's only a limited amount of DVD sets available.
And finally, I'm so confident that you'll be happy with your purchase that the DVD is backed by my 100% Money Back Guarantee (see below).
That means that the risk is all mine...
100% Money Back Guarantee:
"The only thing I ask is that you try out the practices on the DVD for 60 days and at the end of that period if you're not satisfied for any reason at all, I'll refund your money in full, with no quibble"